Voting for the Las Vegas Review-Journal’s annual Best of Las Vegas competition has officially begun. From now through Thursday, Aug. 9, the public is invited to vote for their favorite casinos, restaurants and other businesses throughout southern Nevada.
As Las Vegas’ most established and well-known readers’ choice awards, Best of Las Vegas continues to be a well-respected brand in the community, and a proven way to generate new business for the Company.
Last year, Boyd Gaming recorded one of its strongest performances ever in this competition, winning a total of 17 Best of Las Vegas Awards. Boyd Gaming team members across the country helped make this happen by casting their votes for our properties – and we need your help to ensure another strong showing in 2018.
To generate as many votes as possible, Boyd Gaming team members are encouraged to cast their votes on our dedicated Best of Las Vegas website at www.voteBOLV.com/BoydGaming.
Team members can vote for Boyd Gaming in the following categories:
- Best West/Red Rock Area Casino: Suncoast
- Best West/Red Rock Area Happy Hour: 90 NINETY Bar + Grill at Suncoast
- Best West/Red Rock Area Restaurant: 90 NINETY Bar + Grill at Suncoast
- Best North Las Vegas Casino: Aliante
- Best North Las Vegas Happy Hour: The Salted Lime at Aliante
- Best North Las Vegas Restaurant: MRKT at Aliante
- Best Video Poker: Boyd Gaming
- Best Table Games: The Orleans
- Best Local’s Casino: Boyd Gaming
- Best Paying Slots: Boyd Gaming
- Best Player’s/Loyalty Club: B Connected
- Best Downtown Hotel: California
- Best Downtown Slots: California
- Best Downtown Table Games: Fremont
- Best Football Contest: Pick the Pros
- Best Coffee Shop & Diner: DU-PAR’s at Suncoast
- Best Bingo: Boyd Gaming
- Best Bar Food: Bailiwick at The Orleans
- Best Buffet: Medley Buffet
- Best Cocktail Bar: Cornerstone at Gold Coast
- Best Downtown Bar: Filament at Fremont
- Best Downtown Restaurant: Redwood at California
- Best Hawaiian Food: Aloha Specialties at California
- Best Chinese Food: Ping Pang Pong at Gold Coast
- Best Microbrewery: Triple 7 at Main Street Station
- Best New Restaurant: 90 NINETY Bar + Grill at Suncoast
- Best Steakhouse: Alder & Birch at The Orleans
- Best Charity Event: Trees of Hope
- Best Concert Venue: Orleans Arena
- Best Family Attraction: Mystic Falls Park at Sam’s Town
- Best Customer Service: Boyd Gaming
- Best Bowling: The Bowling Center at Gold Coast
- Best Staycation: Aliante
- Best Movie Theater: Galaxy Theaters at Cannery
The Best of Las Vegas 2018 results will be revealed on the contest website and in the Las Vegas Review-Journal on Sunday, Oct. 14.
Thank you to all team members for your help in voting for Boyd Gaming in Best of Las Vegas!