Boyd Gaming Las Vegas Destinations End 2020 By Awarding More Than $20 Million in Jackpots in December
LAS VEGAS—Boyd Gaming destinations across the Las Vegas Valley celebrated the holiday season and the end of 2020 by awarding multiple jackpots of $10,000, or more, in December at Aliante, The Orleans, Gold Coast, Suncoast, Cannery, California and Fremont.
In all, more than $20 million in jackpots was awarded last month, including:
- A lucky Gold Coast Hotel and Casino guests kicked off the holiday season by hitting a more than $14,000 jackpot after betting $1 on a Wonder Woman penny slot game on Dec. 3.
- At Aliante Casino + Hotel + Spa, a B Connected player won a $10,000 jackpot playing 4 Card Keno on Dec. 6. That same day, a guest hit a more than $13,500 jackpot playing Mighty Cash Ultra Lion Charge at Cannery Casino Hotel.
- A fortunate B Connected player won a grand progressive jackpot of more than $13,000 after betting $2.64 on a Dancing Drums penny slot game at Gold Coast on Dec. 8.
- On Dec. 12, the Dancing Drums slot game luck continued when another guest scored a jackpot of more than $12,500 at Aliante.
- Graciela turned her visit to the Fremont Hotel and Casino into a more than $10,500 payday playing the lucky Dancing Drums slot game on Dec. 17. On that same day, a Las Vegas local hit another jackpot of more than $10,500 on a nearby slot game after betting 50 cents.
- At Suncoast Hotel and Casino, a B Connected player cashed in a $14,000 jackpot after hitting a seven-spot playing 4 Card Keno on Dec. 18.
- On Christmas Eve, Kevin visited Suncoast and bet $40 on an IGT Megabucks® machine. After lining up the three Megabucks symbols at 12:30 p.m., he hit a nearly $15.5 million jackpot – Nevada’s largest slot machine jackpot in eight years. Kevin said he plans on using the massive jackpot to support his business and promised to look for ways to “pay it forward.”
- A B Connected player at The Orleans Hotel and Casino won two royal flush jackpots playing Double Double Bonus Poker on Dec. 26, including a jackpot of nearly $11,000. That same day, a guest at Fremont turned her $2.64 bet into a nearly $11,000 payday after hitting the Abundant Fortune grand jackpot.
- Richard rang in the New Year at The Orleans in an unforgettable way when he turned his visit into a more than $150,000 payday by hitting the jackpot on Aristocrat’s Dollar Storm™ slot game on New Year’s Eve. That same day, Juliette visited the California Hotel and Casino and won a more than $27,000 jackpot playing Triple Diamond Strike.
To learn more about Boyd Gaming’s gaming entertainment offerings, visit www.boydgaming.com.
About Boyd Gaming
Founded in 1975, Boyd Gaming Corporation (NYSE: BYD) is a leading geographically diversified operator of 28 gaming entertainment properties in 10 states. With one of the most experienced leadership teams in the casino industry, Boyd Gaming prides itself on offering its guests an outstanding entertainment experience, delivered with unwavering attention to customer service. For additional Company information and press releases, visit www.boydgaming.com.