More Than $20 Million in Jackpots Awarded at Boyd Gaming Properties Across Southern Nevada in October
LAS VEGAS—Boyd Gaming customers throughout the Las Vegas Valley won multiple jackpots of $10,000 or more in October at Aliante, The Orleans, Gold Coast, Suncoast, Sam’s Town, Cannery, California and Fremont.
In all, more than $20 million in jackpots was awarded last month, including:
- Juan visited the California Hotel and Casino on Oct. 3 and won a nearly $14,000 jackpot playing Dragon Tower Jackpots with an $8.80 bet.
- On Oct. 4, Boyd Gaming awarded one of the highest Pai Gow Poker progressive jackpots of the year – more than a half a million dollars – to Las Vegas local Jesus at Aliante Casino + Hotel + Spa on Oct. 4. Jesus, who had been planning to refinance his house this week, said he would instead pay off his mortgage with his winnings.
- A lucky winner hit eight seven-spots playing Multi-Card Keno and won a more than $22,500 jackpot at Suncoast Hotel and Casino on Oct. 4. At Aliante Casino + Hotel + Spa, Sally hit a more than $16,000 payday playing Dragon Link Spring Festival that same day.
- On Oct. 6, a player won a $20,000 jackpot playing Triple Double Bonus Poker with four aces and a deuce at Sam’s Town Hotel and Gambling Hall.
- Mark was playing bingo at Gold Coast Hotel and Casino when he won a progressive coverall bingo jackpot of more than $15,500 after 52 numbers were called on Oct. 7.
- Rick, who was visiting from California, tried his luck at Suncoast and hit a more than $11,500 jackpot on a Wicked Wheel slot game on Oct. 8.
- One lucky guest took to the High Limit slots at The Orleans Hotel and Casino and hit a $40,000 jackpot playing Super Ace Bonus on Oct. 14. On the same day, a Fremont visitor bet $5 and won a $10,000 jackpot on a Double Jackpot slot game.
- A fortunate Cannery Casino Hotel player won a nearly $17,000 jackpot on Oct. 15 with a 50 cent bet on Dragon Link Happy & Prosperous.
- Betty turned her visit to Sam’s Town into a more than $59,500 payday when she hit the jackpot playing Dual Daub Bingo on Oct. 16.
- A more than $14,000 jackpot was won by a guest at Fremont Hotel and Casino playing Wild Wolf Bonus on Oct. 17. That same day, a lucky player hit a nearly $12,000 jackpot playing Dancing Drums at Cannery.
- Tim was playing Dragon’s Wealth on Oct. 22 when he hit a jackpot of more than $21,000 at Aliante.
- Visanu hit his fourth $10,000+ jackpot in three months at the Cal last month. On Oct. 27, he won a more than $13,000 jackpot playing Game King when he hit a spades royal flush. His first $10,000 jackpot was won in August. His second and third $10,000 jackpots were won in September.
- A B Connected player was in for a grand time after hitting a grand progressive jackpot of nearly $15,500 at Gold Coast on Oct. 28.
- Several Aliante guests finished off the month with big wins when five $10,000+ jackpots were awarded between Oct. 27 and October 31. The jackpot wins are as follows:
- On Oct. 27, John won $22,000 playing Ultimate X Poker, and another guest won a $10,000 jackpot playing Wheel of Fortune.
- A B Connected player hit a more than $10,500 grand progressive jackpot on a Gold Stacks 88 slot game on Oct. 29.
- Mark, a Las Vegas local, struck gold on Oct. 30 by winning a more than $12,000 jackpot on a Buffalo Gold slot machine.
- Another guest hit a $10,000 jackpot playing Wheel of Fortune on Halloween at Aliante.
To learn more about Boyd Gaming’s gaming entertainment offerings, visit www.boydgaming.com.
About Boyd Gaming
Founded in 1975, Boyd Gaming Corporation (NYSE: BYD) is a leading geographically diversified operator of 29 gaming entertainment properties in 10 states. With one of the most experienced leadership teams in the casino industry, Boyd Gaming prides itself on offering its guests an outstanding entertainment experience, delivered with unwavering attention to customer service. For additional Company information and press releases, visit www.boydgaming.com.