LAS VEGAS—Boyd Gaming destinations throughout the Las Vegas Valley awarded multiple jackpots of $10,000 or more in February at Aliante, The Orleans, Gold Coast, Suncoast, California and Fremont.
In all, more than $20 million in jackpots was awarded last month, including:
- A lucky B Connected member kicked off February by winning a $20,000 royal flush jackpot playing video poker on a Game King slot machine at The Orleans Hotel and Casino on Feb. 1.
- On Feb. 3, a Gold Coast Hotel and Casino guest hit an eight-spot Four Card Keno jackpot of more than $10,000.
- Another Gold Coast visitor scored a $40,000 royal flush jackpot playing video poker on Feb. 5.
- John turned his $2.64 bet into a more than $10,500 payday after hitting the grand progressive jackpot on a 5 Treasures slot machine at the California Hotel and Casino on Feb. 6.
- Luck was on William’s side when he visited the California and won a more than $11,000 jackpot on a Diamond Jewel 2x 3x 4x 5x slot game on Feb. 8. That same day, Solomon visited the Fremont Hotel and Casino and hit two jackpots on a Ten Times Pay slot machine. He bet $2 each time he played, landing him a $6,000 and $10,000 jackpot.
- On Valentine’s Day, another lucky guest hit two jackpots in one day at The Orleans. The guest won $10,000 playing Double Double Bonus Poker and a $20,000 jackpot playing on a Game King slot machine.
- Elizabeth won a $20,000 jackpot playing video poker at Suncoast Hotel and Casino’s Island Bar on Feb. 15.
- At Aliante Casino + Hotel + Spa, Charles hit five royal flushes playing Triple Play Five Play Draw Poker, winning him a jackpot of more than $13,500 on Feb. 18. That same day, Michael visited the Fremont and hit a royal flush jackpot of $20,000 playing Double Double Bonus Poker.
- On Feb. 20, a fortunate visitor scored a nearly $14,000 jackpot playing Dragon Link Golden Century at Aliante.
- B Connected member Kenneth from Massachusetts turned his visit to The Orleans into a payday of more than $185,000 when he hit Boyd Gaming’s regional linked Pai Gow Poker progressive jackpot on Feb. 22.
- A Suncoast guest won a nearly $15,000 jackpot playing Dragon Link Panda Magic on Feb. 24.
- An 88-cent bet on a Dancing Drums slot game landed a player a jackpot of more than $22,000 at the California on Feb. 25.
- A lucky guest welcomed the last weekend of February by winning a more than $24,000 Multi Card Keno jackpot at Suncoast on Feb. 26.
To learn more about Boyd Gaming’s gaming entertainment offerings, visit www.boydgaming.com.
Since reopening, all Boyd Gaming destinations have practiced “Boyd Clean,” a set of comprehensive protocols aimed at protecting the health and safety of its team members and guests. These safety protocols include conducting health screenings for team members and guests on arrival, requiring team members and guests to wear facial coverings, practicing social distancing and more. For additional information on the Boyd Clean initiative, visit www.boydgaming.com/boyd-clean.
About Boyd Gaming
Founded in 1975, Boyd Gaming Corporation (NYSE: BYD) is a leading geographically diversified operator of 28 gaming entertainment properties in 10 states. With one of the most experienced leadership teams in the casino industry, Boyd Gaming prides itself on offering its guests an outstanding entertainment experience, delivered with unwavering attention to customer service. For additional Company information and press releases, visit www.boydgaming.com.